Web Developer (FT/PT, f/m)
You would like to use your skills to sell world changing products while creating awareness and acquiring customers?
The mission of the Gründerpreis NRW winner is: Accelerate innovation capacities limitlessly. They turn ideas into reality true to the motto: “Make Things Not Slides”. With the help of Lean Startup Methods and fast construction of prototypes, IOX LAB inspires clients of different sizes and sectors.
What is essential: The focus is always on the customer.
In line with this rapid growth we are looking to immediately fill the position of:
- Development of responsive and dynamic Web applications full-stack, from frontend, backend to database model
- Close cooperation with our product owners and the engineering team to discover new customer requirements, prioritize tasks and develop new features
- Continuous optimization of various web applications
- Implementation of effective and intuitive user interfaces
- Self-responsible project support
- University degree in the field computer science or equivalent relevant field
- At least 3 years of work experience in web development
- You are a technology enthusiast and always want to work with the latest technologies. Ideally, you have already experience with the following technology stack:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- SQL and NoSQL database
- High interest in IOT products
- Fluent in English and German
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Freedom to realize your ideas in a start up atmosphere
- Innovative and extreme dynamic environment
- Great team atmosphere and international environment
- Work in a creative lab in the heart of Düsseldorf
- Mentoring and coaching by founders
- Plenty of room for personal growth
Are you the “perfect match”? If you think you are the person we're referring to send your electronic application to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Leonie Schnieber also by phone (Tel.: 0211 98471910).