Online Marketing Intern #Socialmedia - Düsseldorf
You would like to use your skills to sell world changing products while focusing on delivering value and
Our client, IOX LAB as a dynamic startup has established themselves on the marketplace.
Their mission: Accelerate innovation capacities limitlessly. They turn ideas into reality true to the motto: “Make Things Not Slides”. With the help of Lean Startup Methods and fast construction of prototypes, IOX LAB inspires clients of different sizes and sectors. What is essential: The focus is always on the customer. In line with this rapid growth we are looking to immediately fill the position of:
Marketing Intern Social Media (FT/PT, m/f)
What you will do:
- Work with the marketing team and engage event relationships on creating awareness
- Acquiring customers through various online channels
- Create and assist in valuable content strategy for social media, blogs and PR
- Gain industry specific insights and create valuable content products for our customers
- Work experience or studies in the marketing field
- Experience in writing for social media and online marketing just makes it easier
- Structural working approach with high personal responsibility
- Fluent proficiency in English and German
- Flexibility to work on other marketing / IOX related tasks
- Emotional intelligence and team player
- Creativity to think like an artist / Discipline to work like an accountant
- Freedom to realize your ideas in a startup atmosphere
- Innovative and extremely dynamic environment
- Great team atmosphere and international environment
- Work in a creative lab in the heart of Düsseldorf
- Mentoring and coaching by founders
IOX is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status
as a qualified individual with disability. At Synnous we are convinced that working at IOX will enrich you.
Are you the “perfect match”? If you think you are the person we're referring to send your electronic application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Leonie Schnieber also by phone (Tel.: 0211 98471910).