Intern - Online Marketing Hero (f/m)
Accelerate innovation in the Internet of Things. The IOX Lab helps customers to build smart products using rapid prototyping and lean startup methods.
Become part of our team and help us fulfill our mission:
Make Things Not Slides
Starting date: as soon as possible
Duration: 3-12 months
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Develop a Content Strategy across Editorial Content, Blog Content and Social Content
- Create marketing campaigns designed to engage and move visitors through the sales funnel.
- Compile and analyze content engagement data for weekly reports
- Create content assets, including web pages, campaign landing pages, emails.
- Support the sales and marketing department with other assigned tasks.
Education & experience necessary for success:
- B2B writing experience is preferred
- Experience of writing for the web, social media and online marketing just makes it better.
- You’re a social media guru - you know how to use it to your own and your company’s benefit, especially when it comes to creating and distributing content
- Extensive knowledge of digital ad formats and ad serving methodology.
- Experience with multiple ad trafficking and performance reporting systems.
What you can expect of working at IOX Lab:
- Freedom to realize your ideas in a start up atmosphere
- Innovative and extremely dynamic environment
- Great team atmosphere and international environment
- Work in a creative lab in the heart of Düsseldorf
- Mentoring and coaching by founders
- Plenty of room for personal growth
IOX is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.